Spiral dough mixer with rising top, extractable bowl and also equipped with a docking system that makes the spiral interchangeable with a beater/spatula for even softer doughs. The design of the spiral allows you to achieve an impeccable dough perfectly amalgamated in minutes without heating it. The beater increases the versatility of the mixer itself so as to prepare a vast range of different products; at low speed, the beater/spatula allows you achieve a higher oxygenation of the dough as if you were using a “forcella verticale” vertical fork mixer.
The lifting head extractable bowl, spiral and beater make this machine extremely flexible, practical, easy to manage and to wash. This compact machine is ideal for pizza places, pastries and bakeries.
- Two speeds 92/184 and 10/20 rpm.
- Capacity: 43 kg.
- Dimensions: 48x81x83 cm – weight 136 Kg.
- Single phase
- Bowl, spiral, protection grid and breaker in stainless steel 304
- Chain transmission and gearmotor immersed in oil bath for reducing operating noise and granting durability
- Emergency stop of the protection grid
- Lifting head with gas activated piston
- Extractable bowl with smart screw/unscrew system
- Wheels included
- New Zealand Electrical certification
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE FIRST PICTURE ISN'T EXACTLY REPRESENTATIVE OF THE MACHINE. PLEASE LOOK AT THE PECTURES TAKEN IN THE NEW ZEALAND TESTING LABORATRY FOR ELECTRICAL CERTIFICATION!